|Working @ DEKO Tile
Strategic Marketing Director
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Deko Tile is seeking a Strategic Marketing Director who will be responsible for providing leadership and management of Deko Tile’s marketing organization and in-bound and out-bound marketing activities, which include: public relations, handset marketing, trade shows, website, social media, etc.
Strategic Marketing Manager will:
- Be lead of Strategic Marketing team and in charge of market research analysis.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events, and collateral materials.
- Manage press releases, interviews, media outreach and budget.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Develop the Deko Tile marketing plan and execute the plan to improve branding awareness and drive the sales in the US.
- Enhance the capability of strategic marketing team to meet business requirement.
- Must have at least 4 years of marketing experience.
- Must have ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational level.
- Must have exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Must have ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Must have strong strategic planning, research and analysis skills in marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Must have effective public speaking skills and presence.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing is required.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, 401k plan and vacation time after completion of short probation period.
Please E-mail us your Resume at:
2/22/2012 - New Metro Collection Glass Mosaics in 22 Colors